Software Security Architect
What We Are Doing:
ForeScout is at the forefront of IoT Security. As the world becomes more and more connected so does the need for ForeScout's products. We are looking for individuals that want to be at the ground floor of building a product that addresses the world’s most challenging security problems. Innovation starts here, visionaries welcomed!
ForeScout’s San Jose Engineering organization is looking for experienced software engineers to work on cutting edge IoT security products. Being part of the team, you will help to build the next-generation of products that stand in the forefront of current enterprise security challenges. The product will help our customers to detect and mitigate the most advanced attacks on their assets in campus, data center and public cloud.
We are open to candidates of different experience levels.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop and unit test ForeScout CounterACT™ orchestration product features to enable advanced SecOps automation across multiple different types of security products, such as advanced threat detection, next-generation firewall, SIEM, vulnerability management, etc.
- Work with senior technical leaders and product management team.
- Contribute to product use case and roadmap definition;
- Work with QA, technical publication, support and other teams to ensure high quality end-to-end product delivery;
- Mentor junior members of the development team;
- Rapidly learn, evaluate and explain emerging security technologies;
- Assist ForeScout technical and strategic partners in developing highly effective applications based on ForeScout platform and SDK.
What You Bring to ForeScout:
- Most importantly, true startup spirit and strong "can do" attitude. Willing to wear multiple hats when needed;
- 7+ years of industry experience in developing software for security products;
- Experience building security products for public cloud and virtualized data center highly desirable;
- Working knowledge on TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, SSH and other networking protocols;
- Must have hands-on development experience on at least one hypervisor: VMWare, KVM, HyperV or Xen;
- In-depth knowledge on SDN technologies such as ACI, NSX;
- Working knowledge of multiple security product categories highly desirable, such as SIEM, UEBA, CASB, VA, NGFW, ATD, PAM, EMM;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to influence with or without authority;
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Master or Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
What ForeScout Offers You:
Strong product, good leadership, great culture, good people, diverse, great benefits, great compensation. If you have good work ethic, are visible, lean in, you will be recognized. We are in growth mode and there is tons of opportunity. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at ForeScout!
- Competitive compensation and Benefits
- Collaborative and innovative environment – make an impact on worldwide security while working on the hottest technology.
- We work hard…and we PLAY hard!