Sales Development Representative-Dutch Speaking
ForeScout is seeking a skilled and motivated sales development representative to generate qualified leads for ForeScout products and contribute to growing the sales pipeline. Reporting to the Manager of Sales Development, the SDR will qualify all inbound leads and work closely with sales to conducted targeted outbound account prospecting.
- Achieve qualified leads goals by converting inbound leads and generating leads from targeted account prospecting.
- Conduct lead nurturing and qualification activities leveraging existing outbound marketing, contact database, prospecting processes and supporting collateral.
- Interface with sales account managers to penetrate targeted accounts and identify sales opportunities.
- Competently convey ForeScout position, value and differentiation to different levels of prospect contacts
- Assess prospect needs and requirements against ForeScout offerings
- Qualify and maintain documentation supporting lead qualification criteria
- Manage a high volume in-bound leads while building up and nurturing a prospect pipeline.
- Maintain high performance against call, email and contact metrics
- Drive and proven track record of building a prospecting pipeline and delivering qualified leads.
- Represent ForeScout at industry trade shows to convey the ForeScout value proposition, learn from senior ForeScout field representatives, and gather contact information from booth attendees
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with a network or security technology company focused on sales or inside sales.
- Proficiency in all phone, email and online prospecting tasks utilising Salesforce, LinkedIn, contact databases and other sales tools.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and results-oriented.
- Successfully manage multiple sales development tasks and objectives
- Comfort and experience in being measured and compensated against quality lead metrics.
- Strong teamwork, communication, process, project management skills.
- Excellent communications, documentation, presentation and telesales skills
- English is a must, plus polish language is highly describable
- Bachelor degree or equivalent sales experience.
Approximately 0-5% depending on location of hire
Measurement: This position will be measured primarily on meeting qualified lead target objectives. Secondary measurement is the SDRs ability to successfully convey the ForeScout ‘pitch’ while effectively utilizing all sales tools.
ForeScout Technologies, Inc. is transforming security through visibility. ForeScout offers Global 2000 enterprises and government organizations the unique ability to see devices, including non-traditional devices, the instant they connect to the network. Equally important, ForeScout lets you control these devices and orchestrate information sharing and operation among disparate security tools to accelerate incident response. Unlike traditional security alternatives, ForeScout achieves this without requiring software agents or previous device knowledge. The company’s solutions integrate with leading network, security, mobility and IT management products to overcome security silos, automate workflows and enable significant cost savings. As of September 30, 2016, more than 2,200 customers in over 60 countries improve their network security and compliance posture with ForeScout solutions.