Staffing Coordinator Contractor
In this role, you will interact with potential candidates/applicants, Recruiters, Hiring Managers and other Human Resources professionals. The Staffing Coordinator will support several Recruiters while partnering with Hiring Managers and candidates in multiple time zones.
- Coordinating/scheduling all phases of the interview process via in-person, telephone, Skype, video conference, and Zoom for candidates and interviewers globally.
- Organize travel arrangements and complete expense requests for candidates.
- Enter, update and maintain interview data via Jobvite.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times.
- Responsible for onboarding all new hires across EMEA.
- Facilitating New Employee Orientation.
- Perform various HR administrative tasks that support the recruitment function, onboarding, and Jobvite reporting.
- Must have proficient experience with Outlook, Jobvite or other Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including commitment to producing quality results, is essential.
- Exceptional organization skills, ensuring interviews are correctly scheduled, confirmed and tracked.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, administration and analytical skills.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver who will fully execute all tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Experience in a corporate/multinational organization desirable.