Sr. Contract Recruiter
- Manage a full cycle recruiting process with a focus on hiring sales professionals.
- Make initial phone contact, interview and recruit candidates - Named Account Managers, Systems Engineers and Technical Account Managers
- Promote the company and position with passion to the best candidates and build a deep pipeline of candidates for the future.
- Ensure sales metrics are being met month-over-month in a high volume recruiting environment
- Remain up-to-date on recruiting best practices, innovating, testing, and implementing new and effective means for attracting job candidates
- Track, understand, project sales activities to ensure they meet and exceed sales metrics
- Complete all necessary pre-employment and on-boarding activities for new employees
- 3-5 years of experience in a high volume recruiting environment, along with a track record of consistent metric attainment.
- Strong interviewing and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational, follow up, and listening skills
- Zero phone reluctance
- Exceptional written communication
- Autonomy: demonstrated independent judgement and self-motivation
- The ability to articulate the benefits of a great sales role in a simple and compelling manner
- Proven ability to build and develop relationships
- Acumen: Ability to analyse competition, identify concerns and make recommendations
- Sales recruiting experience - a MUST