Channel Account Manager, Japan
What you will do?
- Wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners.
- Identify, recruit and develop opportunities with channel partners
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
- Identify and on board new partners
- Establish productive and professional relationships with partner accounts
- Obtain a clear understanding of partners business models and requirements to allow Forescout the meet the needs of the partners requirements
- Identify and qualify short and long term business opportunities and address competitive threats
- Motivate partners to drive new business with Forescout
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives.
- Driving business transaction linearity and pipeline development are critical at ForeScout!
- Identify and doggedly pursue sales opportunities with channel partners.
- Ensure proper onboarding of all channel partners
- Build in-depth knowledge of partner’s business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into ForeScout solution opportunities. Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account - become the trusted advisor.
- Develop strong relationships with partners using available internal and external resources, to maximize revenues opportunities and establish ForeScout as a strategic, long term partner.
What You Bring to ForeScout:
- Ideal candidate has 3-5 years channel sales in a technology, preferably security or networking environment
- Deep understanding of channel sales model
- The candidate must have a history of repeated success at every level, from winning in high school/college competitions to President’s Club - winners are most welcome!
- Excellent presentation skills is a must
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business contacts within large and complex organizations
- Experienced negotiator working with our customers and partners to complete terms, conditions, considerations, and pricing.
- Team player that collaborates within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Marketing, & Professional Services to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Thrives in a high-paced, changing work environment (really, you’d be bored by anything less)
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.