This is mainly an account management role with primary focus on maintaining and nurturing robust relationships with decision makers within in our Retailers and affiliated partners. The goal is to develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to our core suite of products and services within Norway. The role holder will work closely with Key Account Managers, Country Manager, Sales Support, Marketing and wider teams to provide end to end customer relationship management.
The Fintrax Group is a Financial Services Company that specialises in VAT refunds, multi-currency payments and Credit Card Processing. Fintrax VAT refunds services operates as Premier Tax Free.
For almost 30 years Fintrax has been an industry pioneer, providing the best in payment services to overseas visitors, international retail groups and banks.
Fintrax employs more than 800 people across our Worldwide Operations spanning over 30 countries and is headquartered in Galway, Ireland. It has Regional Offices in all major European cities.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Support existing Premier Tax Free retailers and develop and expand new opportunities through acquisition
- Prospect for new business sales opportunities proactively through telephone and face to face appointments.
- To achieve and exceed quarterly and annual new business sales targets.
- To maximize revenue opportunities and ensure business is sufficiently profitable.
- Grow and develop partner relationships
- React to customer / partners queries in a professional and timely manner
- Work with supporting departments to resolve to a satisfactory standard.
- Accurately complete sales documentation which supports the sale of services that include quotations, proposals and tenders.
- Lead on the creation and delivery of new business presentations with customers.
- To develop and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities.
- Ensure Salesforce CRM system is kept updated with customer and opportunity information in line with the KPI’s set by the manager.
- Provide information to manager and other internal individuals / departments in an accurate and timely manner.
- To work and contribute within the broader sales team, creating and promoting ideas to assist colleagues in the achievement of set objectives.
- To work professionally, effectively and constructively to promote the company.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Must have proven experience in new business sales, preferably within the Luxury Retail or Payments Industry.
- Must have previous sales experience to selling to retail operations and an understanding of retail technology.
- Proven knowledge of current sales techniques and strong working knowledge of developing a sales pipeline and sales development plan.
- Proven track record in managing and the delivery of new business targets
- A knowledge of the Norwegian Retail industry or IT solutions within Retail would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Card Acquiring, DCC, retail payment solutions or Retail EPOS systems would be an advantage.
- Proven interpersonal and networking skills ideally in a similar sales environment
- Proven communication and team working skills
- Proven organizational, planning and sales preparation skills.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce or similar)
- Preferably a university degree at any level.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian verbally and written.
- Understands and reads Swedish and / or Danish.
- Excellent IT skills incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Corporate IT systems such as Outlook
- Passion for sales: Must have proven ability to architect and drive through sales in a fast-growing company.
- Self-management: Must display evidence of resilience, drive, self-control and personal presentation.
- Interpersonal Skills: Must display integrity, reliability and strong interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills: These must be experienced and strong.
- Team work: Must be able to work with a dynamic sales team.
- Time Management: Must have proven time management skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Change management: Must enjoy working in a fast growing and changing Company. Flexibility is essential