National Key Account Manager
This is a sales role with primary relationship management responsibility for our top 30 key customers. The role holder will report to the Country Manager Sales Director and work closely with these key clients to provide end-to-end relationship management and sales support at all levels across the organisation. These accounts provide around 70% of our turnover, so the focus is on 100% retention, in a very competitive market. This person will be required to form and develop close partnerships with these accounts. Additionally, there is supervisory responsibility for one or two Support Account Manager(s).
The Fintrax Group is a Financial Services Company that specialises in tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 1000 people worldwide, Fintrax provides international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
Fintrax works with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 55 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since 2011. This growth is set to continue and our plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Foster solid long term relationships with key accounts at all levels of interaction from shop floor to head office
- Lead and manage the delivery of Key Account retention strategy
- Day to day management of the accounts, including regular visits to the stores of each brand.
- Ensure the Country ManagerSales Director is kept fully informed of all sales and customer service issues
- Seek ways to develop and implement service upgrades wherever possible.
- Communicate weekly with the key stakeholders to give feedback on sales activity to the extent these affect their areas of responsibility. Ensure all actions from these meetings are achieved within the agreed timescales
- Keep abreast of all competitor activity and market place opportunities to ensure that the Company remains competitive and ahead of the game in all aspects of the market
- Manage portfolio performance against budget on a weekly basis using dashboard performance tools.
- Day-to-day management of the Support Account Manager(s), ensuring performance and providing assistance where required
- Lead quarterly business meetings with Key Accounts and drive Key Account relationships;
- Develop Key Account plans for allocated accounts and ensure plans are correctly completed with the following characteristics
- Plans are up-to-date
- Specific objectives and actions in each plan are well specified and are measurable;
- Proven track record of delivery to and retaining existing business accounts
- Conversant with sales administration process and CRM systems (ideally SalesForce)
- Knowledge and awareness of new business opportunities and how to upgrade existing business accounts.
- Networked and customer focused
- Previous experience of, or ability to lead sales teams
- Knowledge of luxury retailing or IT within Retail desirable
- Knowledge of Card Acquiring or Retail EPOS systems desirable
- Numerate and analytical
- Fully proficient in MS Office
- Confident communicator, presenter and relationship builder
- Evidence of resilience, drive, self-control
- Ability to form and develop partnerships with key customers
- High standard of personal presentation
- Display integrity, reliability and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to drive through sales
- Enjoy working in a changing environment and tolerate a degree of ambiguity
- Willing to travel on a national basis.