Headquartered in Redhill, Surrey we’re a small team of talented, passionate HR problem-solvers who are working hard to support a thriving, niche financial technology business.
Our goal: to recruit the best in class and power the new era of Planet.
And, we’re just getting started.
What you will do:
• Own the end to end recruiting cycle - from identifying talent, to the recruiting experience at Fintrax to completing a hire;
• Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders to shape job specifications;
• Design and execute a recruiting process that puts the candidate first;
• Establish a pipeline of technical and non-technical candidates for current and future recruiting needs;
• Play a key role in embedding a new ATS system and HR process transformation;
We’re looking for people who:
• Have had between 1–3 years’ experience of recruiting in a fast paced environment;
• Have impeccable writing skills, and general communication skills focusing on giving a candidate a positive and seamless on-boarding experience;
• Have the ability to prioritise demands and time manage in a demanding work place; this will mean managing multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines;
• Enjoy being part of a small team and are actively thinking of ways to enhance our processes, our internal tools, and the way we work;
• Are empathic and smart whilst possessing intellectual curiosity;
• Have experience of working within broad, diverse worldview.
What you need to send to us:
• A resume and/or LinkedIn profile with cover letter
• Why you want to work at Planet
• An answer to this question: What are the top three activities you would do to build a diverse and inclusive, technical pipeline of candidates?
We look forward to hearing from you!