Regional Channel Marketing Manager - Galway
A key member of the Regional Markets commercial team, this role will work with our largest customers to build joint marketing programs that deliver increased footfall, conversion rate and transaction value to our customers. The delivery of such programs will differentiate Fintrax core offerings and develop long term relationships, turning customers into partners. This requires excellent creative planning skills, an ability to understand the customer’s audience, brand and business objectives and develop specific jobs to be done. A background in retail or mobile marketing will help the successful candidate create innovative plans and execute with aplomb to meet sales and commercial targets.
The Fintrax Group is a FinTech Company that delivers a new worldwide payment experience on behalf of our customers. We specialize in international tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 1,000 people worldwide, Fintrax provides international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
Fintrax works with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 55 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in 3 years and treble it in 5 years. These growth plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption.
Key Result Areas
· Joint Marketing Planning – identify the target accounts for joint marketing planning within the Regional Markets (Nordics, Czech Republic, Austria, Greece, Cyprus), engage the accounts and present Fintrax capabilities. Develop the joint marketing brief with each key customer, work with local agency partners to design and develop the joint marketing plan.
· Program Implementation– be the single point of contact for joint marketing execution in the Regional Markets team, making sure each campaign is managed, creative assets are trafficked on-time, every time for implementation success. The role will be able to manage escalations internally, with the agency and within the client. Ultimately the role is accountable for the success of joint marketing programs.
· Measurement & Reporting– coordinate the results of all joint marketing programs, build dashboard that track activities back to core KPIs and metrics that the customer has requested. Be comfortable presenting and interrogating data, to ensure that the customers expectations are met. Be able to build new ideas from looking at data that lead to continued improvement in programs.
· Marketing Collateral – work with the sales team to design and deliver marketing collateral that supports the sell in of joint marketing programs to key accounts. Role will be confident presenting to senior levels within the customer.
· Marketing Communications – work with the Head of Marketing Communications to implement Group Communications strategy within priority markets. Leverage central press releases, core content programs, & develop local press engagement or content programs to improve the coverage and position of the company within Regional Markets.
· Marketing Support activities – from time to time the role will be required to support the sales & marketing team in execution of marketing initiatives. Such activities could include, but are not limited to event management, email distribution list management and other sales collateral.
Knowledge & Experience
· Five to seven years Channel Marketing, Partner Marketing or Retail Marketing experience, working within the technology sector or other fast paced environment.
· Comfortable in working with multiple sectors, preferably background in mobile or digital marketing
· Passionate marketer, high energy levels, looking to join a growing team that makes a difference to the world of retail
· Hands on style of working, willing to roll up sleeves and get work done
· Natural communicator who effortlessly takes complex technology solutions and crafts simple, powerful and compelling audience specific propositions
· Commercially minded, with a strong focus on KPIs and performances analysis and delivery
· Experience in managing multiple stakeholders often with competing priorities, working with them to align and gain approval for joint marketing plans.
· Driven by delivering results, this role is passionate about supporting the business to grow sales
· Powerful communicator, confident to lead presentations with multiple audiences
· Commercially strong and with a logical approach;
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
· Multiple languages or experience working in other European markets beneficial
· A master of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
· Degree in Business and/or marketing management
· Driven by results
· Navigating complex organizations
· Planning and implementing powerful marketing campaign
· Problem solving, able to bring the outside into the organization
· Regional Markets Leadership Team
· Group Marketing
· Media & Marketing Agencies
Fintrax Group does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be consider on their merits, irrespective of experience.