Part Time Receptionist - Ad Hoc Hours Redhill Surrey
We are looking for a receptionist who can work flexible ad-hoc working hours when required by the business.
The Fintrax Group is a Financial Services Company that specialises in tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 1000 people worldwide, Fintrax provides international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
Fintrax works with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 55 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in 3 years and treble it in 5 years. These growth plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to extensions and departments
- Booking meeting rooms
- Record all visitors in visitor book
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Receiving post and parcels and forward to relevant departments
- Create and maintain operational folders
- Create process/databases as required.
- Previously worked in an administrative/reception duties
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with colleagues/departments and visitors
- Other general work - ordering stationery and ad hoc administrative projects to assist the team.
- The successful candidate will have an excellent attention to detail, be proactive, hardworking and a real team player. You must be able to prioritise tasks effectively and have strong IT skills.
- Experience with Lync desirable
Receptionist top skills & proficiencies:
- Customer Service
- Overachieving Attitude
- Work Ethic
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Work well under pressure
Fintrax Group does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be consider on their merits, irrespective of experience.