Sales Support Representative
We are looking for a Sales Support Representative for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract to be based at our office in Spain Madrid with travel to other offices in Madrid
The Sales Support Representative will provide a full sales support service to a nominated Key Account Manager within the Country’s sales team. This role will liaise directly with KA Manager and occasionally the Retailer’s, undertake training of Retail staff on PTF PoS equipment and sales material and administer the weekly sales figures and CRM system for the Sales Director. This sales role is undertaken by delivering a consistent high level service in line with PTF policies and procedures and in keeping with the Company’s Vision, Mission and Strategy.
The Fintrax Group is a Financial Services Company that specialises in tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 700 people worldwide, Fintrax provides international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
Fintrax works with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 30 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in 3 years and treble it in 5 years. These growth plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption.
KEY RESULT AREA (KRA’S)
- Sales Packs: Following regular phone calls to defined Retailers assessing their stock requirements follow up by prepare the necessary sales material and arrange dispatch within the defined Service Level timeframes. New store start-ups: Alongside the sales team assist in all aspects of the new store start- up process. This will involve processing new store setup requests through the agreed setup procedure and dispatching within the defined Service Level timeframes. This will also involve follow up calls to defined retailers to provide training with the retail staff around the operational of the refund solution and the rules and regulations of the Retail Export Scheme.
- PoS Equipment & Training: Prepare the setup and for delivery of the PTF Solo POS machines for defined Retailers. As part of the review of Defined Accounts the SSR will also be tasked with ensuring the full operation of other integrated systems and reporting back on issues raised to the SD. Undertake telephone training of these solution as required by the Retailer and requested by the Sales Director.
- Government / Competitor Forms: Where a tourist has completed a Government issued VAT refund form these forms that arrive to the office must be sorted and called upon the advice of the SD. The same process need to happen with competitors form. This specific tele sales aspect of the role requires an understanding of the PTF service, selling the benefits to the retailer and then ensuring the sale is completed with the Retailer.
- Dormant accounts: Be the central point of contact for all sales related questions from Retailer’s and Refund Agents (City Cash). If the call requires follow up this must be done within the agreed times to ensure that a full and qualitative customer service is given at all times. Additionally, on a schedules basis, undertake telesales call to defined dormant accounts.
- Axapta User & Sales reports: Act as the central point for the SD/SS Manager in relation to manipulating data and preparing statistical reports for defined reporting (Dormant Accounts, Chain Reports) using the internal Axapta data system. This will require strong Excel skills.
- Accountability: Be fully familiar and understand authority level and ultimate accountability of this role. Liaise regularly with Sales Director and other relevant local stakeholders to ensure full compliance as the levels are dynamic as the business grows.
- Performance Management: Participate in the Company’s Performance Management System and ensure full compliance with all policies and procedures, reporting systems and Company Values at all times.
Knowledge & Experience
- Must have proven experience in a sales administration environment • Previous retailing and/or telesales selling experience essential Skills
- Graduate calibre in a sales and/or business orientated qualification
- Proven interpersonal skills, ideally in a similar fast moving sales environment
- Proven team working skills
- Perfect in spoken and written English and preferably a working/spoken knowledge of other languages
- Proven organisational, planning and statistical preparation skills. Must enjoy working with statistics.
- Excellent IT skills including Windows 7, PowerPoint and Excel skills which is a key requirement and may be tested at interview stage. Key Competencies
- Willing and capable to take on responsibility. Must be able to make decisions.
- Must be able to verbally communicate well and enjoy delivering basic process and equipment training to non-users.
- Ability to understand a working environment with in a fast growing global company
- Proven time management with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Proven initiative and common sense
- Must be able to travel occasionally outside the PC base.