We are looking for a Payments Officer to be based at our office in Tully This will be a full time position.
The primary function of this position is to deliver a professional comprehensive support service in our Payments Department and to Fintrax Group companies as Payments Officer. This role will support our Payments Department in the day-to-day operations for the Department ensuring both quality and controls are maintained to the highest levels
The Fintrax Group is a Financial Services Company that specialises in tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 1000 people worldwide, Fintrax provides international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
Fintrax works with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 45 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in 3 years and treble it in 5 years. These growth plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Assist in all elements of refunding, across a number of IT platforms to deliver refunds to Customers in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service, by responding quickly to customer queries with accurate information, in line with established SLA’s.
- Take ownership of the resolution of issues/queries by interacting and communicating with other colleagues/ departments.
- Process and reconcile daily Acquirer Reports, as well as other reporting requirements, ensuring that the information is accurate.
- Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible in discharging other ad hoc duties and meeting the requirements of the Payments Team when required.
- Process payments for our external client business and liaise with other business units to meet our Customers’ expectations.
- Assist in the operation of the cheque processing system and other associated activity, adhering to current established and accepted SLAs for cheque refunding delivery.
- Play a positive role in the design, development & delivery of enhancements to existing systems.
- Assess processes and systems, and oversee implementation of ways to improve controls/efficiencies.
- Provide cover to other staff for planned and unplanned absences.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Any other such duties that may be required of you.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Third level qualification or experience within the financial services sector is advantageous, but not essential.
- Previous administration experience.
- Computer Literate – comfortable working with excel.
- Work well within a team as well as on their own initiative
- Strong numeric skills
- Strong Organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible within a fast growing global company
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- Proven time management and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Must display initiative and a common sense approach.