We are looking for a dot net developer contractor with coding skills to write quality code using C#, ASP.net, services and experience working with scanning solutions along problem solving skills to join a busy team who handle enhancements and development to application for a large number of internal customers.
The candidate should ideally have 2 to 3 years of development experience for bespoke application based on the Microsoft Windows architecture (SQL, C#.Net, Angular JS etc)
The Fintrax Group is a Financial Services Company that specialises in tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 1000 people worldwide, Fintrax provides international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
Fintrax works with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 45 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in 3 years and treble it in 5 years. These growth plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Is required to develop new change requests or fix issues that are in the current application
- They should be able to debug the existing code and find a solution to the issue within agreed SLA
- They should be able to work with less supervision
- They should be able to think the best way to implement changes requested by the business and should be able develop a bug free code
- They should be able to support users when situation raises and handle support calls if and when required
- Should be able to develop design documentation by taking requirements from management (if required)
The candidate should be able to work in pressure environment where there can be lot of demand from users [for new functionality, support, bug fixes]
Experience as an dot net Developer
- Good experience in writing bug free code using dot net in web/Windows forms using C#, Angular JS etc
- Experience in working on Azure cloud technologies and also experience in migration of in-house systems to cloud Azure
- Develop Windows services & APIs using Microsoft technologies
- Experience in writing stored procedures, views and queries in SQL server 2008 R2
- At least 2 to 3yrs of experience in structured systems development environment.
- Experience providing 2nd or 3rd line application support when and where required.
- Experience in analysing systems in order to understand how to support them.
- Experience communicating with Business users of all levels through written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience using JIRA and confluence
- Experience in developing applications that communicate with scanners and printers to scan images and upload to cloud
- Good standard of English
- Patience and good communication skills as the role requires to communicate with users for the requirements
- To be based in the office in Redhill, Surrey
- Reporting to the team Project Manager
- Hours: 9am to 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA health insurance after probation period