Premier Tax Free, part of Fintrax Group, is currently recruiting for a HR Assistant to join their team based in central Paris.
The Fintrax Group is a Financial Services Company that specialises in tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 1000 people worldwide, Fintrax provides international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
Fintrax works with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 45 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in 3 years and treble it in 5 years. These growth plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption.
The responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Handling our employee’s records to maintain accurate data.
- Support the HRM with employee’s onboarding/offboardingprocess. (Collect documents needed for hiring, starter check list,DPAE, contract creation, profile creation in all systems needed such as Health insurance, Occupational health, leaver check list…)
- Maintaining a close contact with the accountant and gathering all the information for the payroll (holidays, medical leaves, meal tickets etc.)
- Support the the HRM in the daily management of requests from employees and other HR topics (DUER, DUP meeting preparation, “entretiens professionnels”, OPCA relation, training admin organisation…)
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the team life at the office, in a climate that encourages individual development and collaborative work.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in French HR administrative systems and processes (2 years min ideally)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with experience of providing administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, active listening
- Discretion, perseverance, autonomy and capacity of working well inside a team
You have a desire to learn and develop knowledge of an HR function.
You enjoy working in a busy team and have a co-operative / willing attitude.