Job Title HR Administrator
Reporting to Local HR BP
Other Key Relationships HR Operations, Talent, HRD, UK Country Manager, Functional Leads
We are looking for an enthusiastic and focused HR Administrator to be based at our office in Redhill, Surrey. This role will involve day-to-day HR administrative duties alongside providing support to the HR Operations Manager.
The Fintrax Group is a digital payment processing company that delivers a new worldwide shopping experience on behalf of our customers. We specialise in international tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 1000 people worldwide, Fintrax provides international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
Fintrax works with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 55 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in three years and treble it in five years. These growth plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel, and increasing luxury consumption. We employ over 1,000 employees and serve over 300,000 Merchants and
- Monthly processing of payroll input to include: starters, leavers, sickness absence, overtime, maternity, pension, change of personal details, or any other required input.
- Updating of all schedules related to payroll processing.
- Administer the UK benefit processes including healthcare, risk benefits, company car and salary sacrifice schemes, interfacing with suppliers to satisfy scheme rules.
- Payslip distribution electronically, processing of payroll letters and preparation of payroll file. 1st line support queries of any pay related queries
- Process all New Starter Offers including payroll set up and new starter files in accordance with data protection and all legislation
- Track compliance training activity ensuring that audit trail and training history is complete and updated including cancellation and evaluation data
- Preparation and administration of HR documentation to include: offers, starter packs, leavers, background checking, references, probation and pension.
- Induction support to ensure all relevant documentation is provided and documented.
- Tracking of probation and temporary staff dates, to remain compliant.
- Provision of reports to Group HR Operations as requested.
- Manage the post probation process, to ensure objectives are set.
- Assisting with maternity, paternity, flexible working and sickness matters.
- Maintain the administration of Workday system as required.
- HR Administration experience and HRIS Systems would be an advantage
- As required, support the Talent team, to administer the recruitment process and update recruitment schedules.
- Support annual payroll and HR processes eg appraisal and audits as required.
- Filing and scanning of relevant documentation
- Work closely with Talent Attraction Partner to make sure all New Starters and 1st time Managers have their induction materials
- Provide general administration services
- Experience of working in a fast paced HR administration role
- Passion for working with People as a service provider with basic understanding of HR function
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse team
- High attention to detail and focus on accurate outputs
- Exceptional organisational skills with sound ability to prioritise work load
- Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Excellent IT skills including Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A proactive, solutions orientated person with a positive outlook. Someone who is eager to learn and develop a sound HR base for further development.
- Previous experience of working with confidential information