Head of Product Marketing
This is a global Product Marketing role which works alongside a number of functional areas to develop, manage, promote the company’s innovative international shopping solutions. The role will be accountable for crafting the audience value proposition and working with Technology teams to deliver the solution roadmap. As a key part of the Marketing leadership team, the Head of Global Product Marketing will establish the processes and operating model for Product Marketing at Fintrax and have full responsibility for the business plan associated with this area.
The Fintrax Group is a FinTech Company that delivers a new worldwide shopping experience on behalf of our customers. We specialises in international tax refunds, multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 1000 people worldwide, Fintrax provides international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
Fintrax works with some of the most desirable luxury and retail brands in over 45 countries. The company has been on a strong growth trajectory, experiencing growth in revenues of over 20% and growth in profitability of over 30% annually since July 2011. This growth is set to continue with ambitious plans to double the business in 3 years and treble it in 5 years. These growth plans are based on a strong business model underpinned by megatrends such as the expansion of middle classes in emerging markets, growth in international travel and increasing luxury consumption.
Key Result Areas
- Market requirements – champion the voice of the customer or tourist and ensure that market requirements are collated and prioritized into the solution roadmap. The role will be expected to work across the leaders of the development and sales teams to build alignment and prioritization.
- Product ownership – be the single point of contact for front office teams, managing the product / solution multi-year roadmap and ensure the sales team have information they need to deliver business results.
- New solution go-to-market (GTM) – design the GTM process for Fintrax Group operating across all product and solution areas (tax free, payments and consumer applications). Ensure that solutions are commercialized and deliver a positive customer experience for each audience.
- Value Proposition – designs and communicates the value proposition for each solution and / or service. Clearly and simply communicating what the product does, identifying the target audience, states benefits in deployment and highlight the Fintrax differentiation. The Head of Global Product Marketing will work with other Marketing Communication functions to ensure the proposition is communicated consistently and vibrantly at every touch point.
- Sales enablement – work with the Global Marketing team, heads of each business line and heads of Application Development to create, localize and standardize the various sales materials & collateral support required by the business.
Knowledge & Experience
- Ten years Product Marketing experience, working within the technology sector
- Comfortable in working with multiple audiences, B2B and Consumer
- Hands on style of working, willing to roll up sleeves and work with teams versus delegating to others
- Natural communicator who effortlessly takes complex technology solutions and crafts simple, powerful and compelling audience specific propositions
- Commercially minded, with a strong focus on KPIs and performances analysis and delivery
- A cultural architect, able to operate with significant energy to lead and inspire change
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders often with competing priorities, working with them to align and gain approval for the product / solution roadmap
- Driven by delivering results, this role is passionate about supporting the business to grow sales
- Led small Product Marketing teams and grown impact and agenda through constant delivery against results.
- Powerful communicator, confident to lead presentations with multiple audiences
- Highly analytical, commercially strong and with a logical approach;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Multiple languages or experience working in other European markets beneficial
- Degree in Business and/or marketing management
- Excellent organisational, planning, time management and budgetary skills
- A master of Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Understanding of Brand Strategy and capable of supporting the development of a strong global brand
- Driven by results
- Navigating complex organizations
- Building powerful cross functional teams
- Problem solving, able to bring the outside into the organization
- Lead effective change
- Head of Technology Development
- Global Marketing Communications
- Country Managers
- Country Marketing Managers
- Heads of lines of business – Payments & Tax Free
- Executive Management Team