Partner Service Team Leader - Italian Market
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We´re driving partner´s journey while providing a seamless and successful business experience.
We´re at the starting point of partner´s journey playing a unique role while: being the connection with all our operational teams; guiding partners day to day and delivering excellent service levels. Establishing long lasting relationships with partners is at the core of our team. Expertise and trust is how we want them to know us. We bring partners voice to the business while supporting them in achieving their goals. As a team, we came a long way since we started 3 years ago, we grew to around 70 people being the biggest team based in Portugal followed by the US one. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms providing partners end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions.
Reporting to the Partner Service Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion e-commerce environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
This role is responsible for the health of the partner ecosystem, strengthening the daily operational relationship and ensuring that the partner's voice is shared throughout the organization.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with the Partner Service Coordinator on strategy for the Partner Service's team at cluster level and translate it into a tactical and operational plan
- Participate in planning and implementing strategy and guidelines at cluster level, establishing and monitoring best practices and processes;
- Be on top of trend analysis to spot opportunities and threats in partners’ behavior, liaising with Success team to design and implement action plans
- Act on partners’ feedback adapting the team’s framework to offer the most efficient and tailored service solutions
- Contribute, as an expert in a particular partner tier, with key insights in partners’ segmentation discussions, suggesting movements across tiers when appropriate;
- Work closely with Workforce Management to define cluster's work assignments, schedules, reviewing work in progress and reallocating resources when needed;
- Handle escalations by providing support in resolution of complaints and issues, as needed;
- Lead functionally by example, driving quality and productivity within the team;
- Control Service KPIs daily, and implement corrective measures where necessary;
- Liaise with other departments/teams to ensure best possible service level to customers and partners;
- Nurture the appropriate service mindset, with a truly customer centric approach, focused on delivering impeccable service to both internal and external customers
Who you are:
- A manager preferably in a service environment
- Able to confidently lead and organize a team, quickly pivoting between priorities as required
- Highly skilled at analyzing
- Data driven with problem solving approach
- Experience in service, preferably in fashion retail or e-commerce environments
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced company
- Proficient user of IT systems, both partner service specific and windows packages
- Fluent in English and Italian, both verbal and written (fluency in other languages is a plus)
- Able to exceed customer expectations
- Hardworking and passionate
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.