Product Owner - Ecommerce Products
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world class Product team is responsible for creating meaningful, engaging, beautiful experiences that create emotional connections with our customers. We work hard to understand user needs, champion them and protect them throughout the product development process. We have four teams - in London, Lisbon, Porto, and Shanghai - and work in clusters across our suite of products including web, mobile and in-store.
Being part of the Product Team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements which will help create a global experience that sets us apart and helps us truly Amaze our Customers!
You will work on Multiple multi-disciplinary teams - with its engineers, data scientists, analysts and design people to meet your goals and client’s vision.
What you’ll do:
- Define new missions and objectives for this product area which are aligned with our Consumer Products Vision but that will also revolutionise the way the teams work;
- Gather and distil requirements from several sources such as user research and analytics and translate them into an actionable vision;
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement;
- Liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s life cycle in order to get all members of the cross-functional team (design, engineering, analytics) to embrace the product vision and strategy ;
- Create hypothesis for product improvements to be tested;
- Monitor product performance and make use of customer’s qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy;
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals.
Who you are:
- Passionate about product, you crave to own product vision and you are capable of establishing the strategy towards that vision;
- Experienced within a similar product management role (web products) where ecommerce will be a plus;
- Educated in Information Systems, HCI, Management or related field;
- Able to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements;
- Experienced using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements;
- User-focused individual who tries to deeply understand customers’ needs and frustrations;
- Data driven - you use data to inform key decisions. This includes analysing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction.
- Strongly analytical and have conceptual skills;
- Familiar with User Experience topics;
- Familiar working in cross functional teams (design, engineering, product, analytics);
- Able to understand and discuss technical concepts;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Fuent in both verbal and written English ;
- Attentive to detail; able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and chased;
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology is a plus;
- An understanding of the luxury retail industry is a plus.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.