Commercial Manager, Fashionlytics
The mission of this new business unit will be to turn that data into strategic commercial insights, providing advisory for luxury brands and potential customer groups through the development of a disruptive insights platform complemented with consulting services.
About the role:
We’re looking for someone who wants to help build a new business from scratch. This is a startup so whilst you’ll be expected to support sessions with senior stakeholders at world renowned luxury brands/luxury groups, you’ll also need to be really hands on at times and work with the team to help shape the business.
This is a rare opportunity to join a new startup within Farfetch right at the beginning of its journey with significant support from and exposure to the Farfetch board.
What you’ll do:
- You will articulate partners’ problems and design analyses to solve them
- You will lead a small team of analysts to conduct research and analysis
- You will test the accuracy of data and reports to ensure the highest quality of standards
- You will help manipulate vast amounts of data and identify key insights, working with website analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others internal SQL databases
- You will develop actionable business strategies and recommendations
- You will translate insights into a compelling digestible stories for senior stakeholders
- You will help to design a disruptive world class insights platform that addresses the needs of the luxury brands we work with
- You will appreciate this is a start-up division, the ideal candidate will need to be comfortable with ambiguity and be flexible
- You will work on initial projects for the business that will be focused on pricing, customer insights and product performance for both industry reports and brand consultancy
Who you are:
- You have a university degree with a strong quantitative component, likely in physical sciences, mathematics, economics or engineering; MBA is considered a plus
- You have a experience in a strategic or analytical role
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- You have advanced SQL, Excel and PowerPoint skills; Tableau and Looker would be a plus
- You have an understanding of eCommerce; fashion and luxury fashion industry a bonus
- You are confident in dealing with senior team members and stakeholders
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to transform sophisticated and complex analyses into high-impact and easy-to-follow presentations
- You are commercially-focused with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have a passion for leveraging technology to solve problems
- You are flexible and collaborative with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You are dynamic in approach, showing initiative and interest to support ad-hoc tasks
- You will be driven, dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and agile; and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.