Product Owner - Promotions
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world class Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms and designed and executed to high standards. Focusing heavily on UX & Digital Design, the teams are currently split across our three offices in London, Porto and Lisbon. Working across 3 main verticals, Front Office, Backoffice, and Mobile, they have helped to create the iconic ‘Farfetch’ look and feel. They’re true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology, even creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch; they truly demonstrate our ‘Be Revolutionary’ value in everything they do.
We are looking for a Product Owner for our Promotions domain. Promotions are a core part of our strategy for attracting and retaining customers at Farfetch.
The Promotions domain is responsible for building and scaling the platform on which we deliver incentives and added value to customers who shop on Farfetch. Today this consists mainly of promo codes, but the opportunities are wide open and our expectations are that Farfetch should be pushing the boundaries in giving Farfetch customers unparalleled choice and value.
You will collaborate with highly skilled engineers, business experts and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment. Above all you will have a hand on building the next level platform for the fashion luxury industry.
What you’ll do:
- Launch products
- Run frequent and regular experiments to test your hypotheses
- Understand our business model, identify opportunities and define the product vision
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary.
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensure that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- Develop tools that provide stakeholders with self-service solutions while minimizing impact on the development team
- Work very closely, in an agile environment, with the engineering team during the entire product lifecycle where you will be independent to manage and launch work items
- Ruthlessly prioritise<span
Who you are:
- Knowledge and experience with marketing programs and incentives is highly desired, including the ability to experiment, track performance, and adjust. An ability to effectively manage against a budget is also crucial.
- Experience in financial services and programs, including the regulations that are associated with financial products, is also desired.
- A professional with excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- A professional with excellent communication skills (English is mandatory)
- Adaptable to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environment
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross functional network
- Experienced in working in an agile environment is a plus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.