Head of Ecommerce Fraud
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "Todos Juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce Operations, will be responsible for the company Fraud Area assuring planning, execution and control of the global process. The Head of Ecommerce Fraud will be responsible for the proactive management of fraud detection and prevention strategies, ensuring P&L objectives are met and while delivering the best service levels.
What You’ll do:
- Manage the relations with external fraud suppliers;
- Be responsible for the definition, development and on-going optimization of fraud prevention and detection strategies across the customer lifecycle;
- Be responsible for direct security and fraud management operational strategies by analysing trends; preparing critical security measurements; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies;
- Implement security and fraud management financial strategies by anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances;
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and strategic direction around fraud strategy management capabilities. Ensure that organisation, tools and process keep pace with the speed of innovation in the payments space;
- Develop a proactive, independent, balanced and a fraud risk awareness culture within the organisation
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Encourage and promote an active training and learning environment to facilitate excellence in risk management, risk awareness, behaviours and accountability.
- Continuously improve the operational efficiency and effectiveness of fraud risk management processes.
- Work closely with, and deliver change efficiently across, operational functions.
- Assure that the customers get the best possible service by structuring the department to solve the daily fraud prevention methodologies in an efficient manner;
Who You Are:
- A professional with significant experience and expertise in the development of fraud strategies for cards
- A professional with strong track record of driving an innovation agenda in the detection and prevention of fraud
- A professional with highly analytical and numerate. Able to understand advanced modelling techniques used in the identification of Fraud
- A professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A professional with proactive and never give up attitude when solving problems;
- An excellent communicator with strong negotiating skills to influence all levels of staff
- Customer oriented;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver in the agreed deadlines;
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships