About the role:
You will join our progressive and innovative Production Planning team. You’ll focus on freelancers and models booking to insure our production plans according to casting team. You will be working in Guimarães, liaising both with the casting and production teams.
What you’ll do:
- Book models and freelancers, based on production plan, and manage these according to the ongoing business needs;
- Book transports and hotels for models and freelancers;
- Accomplish the freelancer’s payment procedure;
- Monitoring production plan status, working with production planner to identify deviations and adjusting booking;
- Follow-up on relevant indicators and act in order to drive results;
- Produce management information reports;
- Provide inputs and communication to the Production Planning role;
- Main contact point between Casting, planning and production areas at an operational level.
Who you are:
- Critical thinker with strong planning attitude;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to manage multitasking and prioritization;
- Comfortable working with deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail;
- Flexible, approachable and emphatic attitude with good problem-solving skills;
- Structured communicator;
- Advanced in English, both written and oral;
- Multicultural awareness;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Fun to work with;
- An understanding of fashion and luxury is a bonus.