Senior IT General Controls and SOX Compliance Manager
You will be responsible for undertaking ITGC improvement audits as well as overseeing the day-to-day execution of SOX related activities within the ITGC environment.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Control and Audit, the primary focus of this position will be to participate in all aspects of SOX and IT General Controls including but not limited to; planning, risk assessments, documentation, testing, review and follow-up to ensure resolution of any identified weaknesses.
What you’ll do:
- You will use risk-based methodologies to determine and plan the scope of ITGC work to meet regulatory requirements including SOX and internal audit.
- You will Oversee and complete the ITGC elements of SOX compliance requests that include quarterly and annual SOX reviews, internal audits and ad hoc projects.
- You will partner with Group Technology and business management to manage and perform audit activities related to SOX regulations and the ITGC environment.
- You will take a lead contact role and act as a centre of excellence for ITGC activity with internal and external parties, including external audit.
- You will evaluate ITGCs to determine effectiveness of controls, identify gaps and implement remediation plans.
- You will assist the Head of Internal Control and Audit with other aspects of the Team’s responsibilities as required.
Who you are:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in information technology, accounting, finance or other related subject
- You are a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or hold another relevant information systems certification
- You have demonstrable experience in IT systems auditing or implementing security controls
- You have in-depth understanding of the requirements of CoBIT 5
- You possess working understanding of SOX and the requirements of COSO 2013
- You have technical writing experience relating to documentation of ITGC findings
- You have demonstrable problem-solving skills and analytical abilities with a focus on developing practical solutions
- You have flexibility to undertake occasional overseas travel
- You may be fluent or have professional proficiency in Portuguese, this would be advantageous