Junior Digital Designer
We are looking for a talented, creative, junior digital designer to come on board and join the growing media solutions team. You will develop graphics for brand/advertiser campaigns and custom promotions. You will also be responsible for producing and updating marketing presentations, sales tools, and email templates whilst supporting the designer and Art Editor.
We are looking for an innovative thinker who thrives in a fast-moving environment. You will work efficiently to get things done and enjoy implementing new and exciting initiatives. You will be confident when communicating with stakeholders at all levels and have the ability to maintain a solution-focused approach when under pressure.
What you’ll do:
- You will work closely with the Media Solutions Digital Designer to ensure a consistent level of work is produced by the team and output remains exceptionally high.
- You will meet with the sales team, designer and/or Art Editor to determine the scope of a project, seeing projects through from inception to production.
- Design static/Gif/HTML5 banners and article pages using supplied assets.
- You will use your creative flair to go beyond the requirements of the brief.
- You will be able to showcase
creativethat you enjoy.
- You will work closely with the designer and Art Editor to keep on top of creative reference decks, creative presentations, and talent lists.
- You will research exciting ways for us to showcase our content within our banners and article pages and share with the team.
- You will use rudimentary inline coding to create HTML pages.
- You will produce Keynote presentations, and support the creative team on projects.
- You will maintain consistency across all design work, adhering to Farfetch brand guidelines and reviewing designs for errors before publishing them.
Who You Are:
- You have the ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- You have experience in digital design, ideally within luxury fashion or e-commerce
- You are able to manage multiple projects
- You are highly motivated to maintain and improve design standards
- You have the willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- You have the ability to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of bigger ticket projects
- You have a love of the fashion industry, new technology, and new applications.
- You have a good working knowledge of Sketch and Photoshop
- You have experience video editing and creating animations in After Effects
- You have an understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You have a flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a team