Global Marketing Partnerships Executive
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
The purpose of the Global Marketing Partnerships Executive is to help drive brand awareness through strategic brand partnerships and experiences. Guided by the Global Marketing Partnerships Director, this role will help develop, manage and execute global projects, brands, and launches across all markets and internally across multiple touch points within the business to ensure a partnership reaches its full potential for success and impact.
What you’ll do:
- Support in developing and executing a global strategic brand marketing partnership plan to grow the brand identity, reach, and awareness of our business and services
- Work closely with Editorial and all Marketing teams to maximise brand reach and ensure alignment across all departments
- Work with the Marketing Partnerships Director to identify strategic brand partnerships and collaborations with media, influencers, designers and lifestyle brands
- Identify key brands/partnerships to generate collaborative content across brand engagement, social media, e-commerce, communications and editorial
- Manage the partnerships calendar and ensure all business functions and key stakeholders are updated regularly
- Implement reporting systems to measure the efficiency and commercial success of partnerships
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Partnerships Director to drive a clear and coherent strategy to reflect core brand identity, strategy and business objectives
Who you are:
- You have proven partnership/marketing/branding experience and the ability to drive projects and processes from plan to execution
- You are able to create partnerships with a global scope across multiple marketing platforms
- You have a strong network of relevant partnership contacts globally
- You have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- You have strong business acumen including analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have great interpersonal and relationship building skills to develop contacts and industry relations, as well as working cross-functionally with internal teams
- You have initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.