Performance Marketing Executive - Farfetch Platform Solutions
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive with experience in Paid Social or Paid Search to support managing the performance marketing campaigns for Farfetch Platform Solutions. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
You will be surrounded by talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist in managing large Digital Marketing campaigns (focusing on Paid Social and Paid Search), spanning multiple markets, languages and networks, from conception to execution – across an exciting portfolio of luxury fashion brands.
- You will work with a team of developers/analysts to automate marketing processes to scale up our campaigns through a data-driven approach
- You will update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- You will analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign
- You will drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets
- You will localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities, developing A/B tests and sharing results with the wider team
- You will work collaboratively across multiple channel stakeholders, identifying opportunities that paid marketing can complement owned and earned channels on
Who you are:
- You have proven experience in performance marketing and a passion for e-commerce and/or fashion
- You are educated to Degree level, and able to demonstrate relevant skills gained
- Have experience of running successful Paid Social or Paid Search campaigns from conception to execution either at an agency, or a fast-paced client-side environment.
- Can demonstrate the skills required in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Business manager
- Have experience using bid management tools such as SA360
- You have strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights
- You are comfortable in producing excel/sheets reports and formulas
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You are a dedicated team player
- You are fluent in English; ability to speak a foreign language is a bonus