Logistics Flow Coordinator
About the role:
FOR THE MOST CREATIVE THINKERS IN FASHION.
You will join a progressive and innovative Dynamic Logistics Team. Your main responsibility will be the management of Logistics Flow based on empowerment and motivation of the Team in order to guarantee the achievement of defined goals according to Customer requirements.
What You’ll do:
- Define and follow up Individual Development Plans with the co-workers
- Evaluate co-workers performance
- Identify potentials inside the Team
- Empower and motivate the Team
- Communicate to the Team the business goals defined by management according to the Roadmap
- Cooperate actively with Logistics Flow Specialist and Logistics Flow Trainer in other to improve Logistics Flow and Team skills and capabilities
- Participate actively and challenge the Team for a Continuous Improvement culture
- Create and maintain a Quality Culture mindset
- Planning the operations during the shift in order to achieve defined goals
- Guarantee the good conditions of infrastructures and equipment
- Guarantee the communication inside the Team and with all the other departments
Who You Are:
- Leadership Capability
- Decision making and prioritization
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams
- Actively listen to others and demonstrate understanding of different points of view
- Maintain a positive, supportive and appreciative attitude
- Create an open environment that encourages people to work together to solve problems and improve practices and processes
- Demonstrate an interest in personal learning and development
- Proficient of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Fluency in English
- Highly organized
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.