What You’ll do:
- Discuss with engineer, architect, business team for Infrastructure requirement and work out the solutions for the team to implement
- Guide the team for the solution implementation
- Develop automation and tools with a DevOps mind set on one or more strategic initiatives in the Infrastructure engineering team e.g. Cloud Orchestration, Infrastructure Automation, CI/CD Pipeline.
- Follow good practices about scale, performance, geo-distribution, multi-cloud, code maintenance, documentation etc. Keep Evolving, Keep Improving.
- Fully own what you build by supporting the colleagues on using and extending the automation and tools so that they can deliver faster, better, harder, stronger! You did it you own it!
Who You Are:
- Solution/System architect who has the experience to build the infrastructure solution for large online system
- Software Engineer passionate about building tools and automation for your fellows engineers.
- Good communication skills which can talk with developers, operation people and business people
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.
- Technical expertise:
- OS/Core Systems: Linux, Windows, Networking, Storage
- Programming: Python, Go, Java, .Net, bash, power shell etc.
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, GCE, Azure, Openstack etc.
- Frameworks: Hadoop/Big Data, Kubernetes, Containers, Terraform, EFK, Consul, Nagios, New Relic, Selenium, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, etc.
- Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible
- Databases/Systems: MySQL, SQL Server, Cassandra, Mongo, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.
- Not afraid of challenges. There are no “problems”, only a better challenge.
- You are proactive, you like to help others, “Team Player” is your Middle Name.
- You don’t want to learn, you need to learn.