Delivery Support Agent
About the department:
We are the voice of our brand. We don’t read from a script; we deliver impeccable service to our luxury brand customers in our own way and have fun doing it. We have grown extensively over the last 3 years to become a global team of around 200 employees worldwide.
Our customers are at the forefront of our business and our multilingual teams do whatever it takes to offer them a first class service, wherever they are across the globe. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms, which provide end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively to luxury fashion brands.
About the role:
Reporting to Delivery Support Supervisor, the Delivery Support Agent will be responsible for the communication between the couriers and all the other internal departments ensuring shipping status updates, issue accurate documentation as necessary, maintain daily processes, and provide swift resolution of courier issues.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to complex situations, interpret and treat cases in the system, assuring the targeted service level (time and quality of responses).
- Handle daily communications between transport companies (DHL and UPS) and other teams (Partner Services, Customer Service, Supply & Retail Logistics and Customer Operations) using the cases management tool.
- Communicate with all teams in order to reach the best solution for new issues/ problems that arise.
- Support boutique set up regarding delivery process demands.
- Support the services Same Day Delivery and F90 processing globally
- Be responsible for the effective execution of specified business or project deliverables to time and quality standards.
- Work collaboratively with other Farfetch teams to ensure activities aligned across projects and identify areas for improvement.
- Contribute proactively to the teamwork and spirit.
Who you are:
- Customer oriented mind-set.
- Organized, proactive,and with a never give up attitude when solving problems.
- Fluency in English is mandatory (verbal and written).
- Knowledgeable with transportation processes(express) and/or have experience with transportation/courier companies.
- Familiarity in international commerceincluding customs procedures, regulations and documentation involved.
- Capable of working under pressurein a fast-paced environment and deliver in the agreed deadlines.
- Knowledgeable of excel.