Product Manager - Platform Partners
The Platform Partner Product team is responsible for building a thriving ecosystem of technology enabled partners to serve the Luxury Fashion Industry and Customer. Your mission is to drive our partners inside the Farfetch Platform going from opportunity to evolution, ensuring the right use cases and solutions are identified and build for our partners to connect with our platform and achieve joint success. Having Farfetch Platform Capabilities and Solutions as your product line, you'll be the voice of a partner-centric product mindset and roadmap across Farfetch.
What You'll Do
- Be the voice of Farfetch Platform Partners ecosystem while working with a cross-functional of engineers, architects and operations specialists across Discovery, Solution Design and Execution.
- Lead product initiatives based on partners needs by analyzing Farfetch Product Suite,
Competitors, Market trends and Potential Partners.
- Guide market and customer research initiatives to define partnership success criteria and ensure partner strategic fit.
- Own and communicate a partner-centric product roadmap to shape the evolution of our partners by constantly identifying new win-win opportunities, and translating them into actionable product initatives for the Farfetch Platform.
- Champion the Farfetch Platform and Partner Ecosystem by communicating our partnership strategy and partner outcomes.
Who You Are
- A professional with experience in Product Management, Product Ownership, or Partner Management roles.
- Strong experience in Product Development and Solution Design to shape partner-facing propositions while engaging with multiple teams to articulate and communicate the needs and evolution of a particular partner.
- A social person, easily building relationships with the different players of the business/tech area, at different levels of the organization.
- An excellent communicator, in English, with the capability to communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines.
- Detail Oriented, with the ability to assimilate and sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively.
- Experienced in working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multi-cultural team.
- Preferably, experienced in Consulting/SI performing client facing roles.
- Preferably, a professional with technical background and capability to collaborate with the technical teams to understand and collaborate technical topics related to the API and Technology enabled services.