Senior Project Manager
Platform Operations plays a crucial role when it comes to launching new websites for Black & White brands and other new initiatives by which we offer e-commerce services to other companies. Our responsibility is to understand the needs of the client and design the best solution when it comes to Payments, Fraud, Shipping & Delivery, Customer Service. After the solution is live, we are in charge of the client support when it comes to Operations.
As Senior Project Manager you will ensure flawless Operational setup regarding Shipping, Payments, Order Fulfilment and Customer Service. Provide proper planning and project progress monitoring while ensuring a correct alignment and expectations with the client.
This role requires frequent interaction with international customers remotely and minimum travel.
What you’ll do:
- Present and clarify all platform capabilities regarding Shipping, Payments, Order Fulfilment and Customer Service to the brand taking into consideration the particularities different markets we are present
- Provide a clear timeline and progress of the project, making clear for the brand the deliveries and milestones as well as their responsibilities. Ensure proactive and transparent communication.
- Support the brand in the definition of the services they will offer on their website (shipping options, payment methods, CS coverage and guidelines, …) and get it signed-off.
- Act as liaise between the brand and internal teams leveraging any issue/risk escalation and resolution.
- Work closely with other departments, namely, Commercial, Production, Technology and Integrations, to excel delivery (on time w/ quality).
- Coordinate local and remote resources
- Manage change requests
- Prepare and maintain updated all project and brand documentation.
- Prepare and facilitate the handover to the Client Manager (post-launch).
Who you are:
- Degree educated. Masters or MBA a bonus
- 6+ years experienced in BPO (customer service, back-office operations, …) or Consultancy – solutions design, process building, process innovation and automation
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Experienced in the suppliers engagement processes (sourcing, contracting and onboarding)
- Experienced with highly complex projects with several stakeholders (internal and external)
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written): well-constructed emails, PowerPoint presentations, and able to clearly capture and relay information
- Have excellent planning and scheduling skills; able to manage and improve complex workflows and teams
- Comfortable leading and managing cross-functional, often very complex, work streams
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- Have an eye for detail, reliable and well organized
- Have a professional attitude and a real pride in quality of work
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- A problem solver with strong organizational and follow-up skills;
- A team player but with the ability in independently working to get things done
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.