Product Owner - Business Intelligence
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world class Product team is responsible for ensuring that our customer’s journey is seamless across all of our platforms and designed and executed to high standards. Focusing heavily on UX & Digital Design, the teams are currently split across our three offices in London, Porto and Lisbon. Working across 3 main verticals, Front Office, Backoffice, and Mobile, they have helped to create the iconic ‘Farfetch’ look and feel. They’re true ambassadors of our business and ensure they’re always at the forefront of the latest technology, even creating most of the platforms that we use from scratch; they truly demonstrate our ‘Be Revolutionary’ value in everything they do.
The BI Product Owner will be responsible for driving product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product requirements. The role will suit someone young who’s willing to develop his/her career on BI, who thrives in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Lead/Create user stories and acceptance criteria for the product backlog
- Gather and distil requirements from users and translate them into an actionable vision
- Work with stakeholders to maintain the product and feature roadmap, managing backlog prioritization
- Specify immediate and strategic improvements to products and create appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement
- Liaise with Scrum and Support teams throughout the product’s lifecycle
- Lead the delivery of new product features via creation of release documentation, workshops and operational support of launches.
- Have a degree in Information Systems or related field
- Experienced within a similar product management role
- Experienced in the Business Intelligence area
- Able to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements
- Experienced using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements
- Excellent with time management
- A keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business
- Excellent communicator, both in Portuguese and English
- Knowledgeable of Scrum methodology
- Commited to provide a high level of customer service to business users
- Experienced in interacting with business users, building strong relationships and enabling them to get the most out of Reporting tools
- Analytical and a problem solver, in a data warehouse environment
- Knowledgeable regarding Data Warehousing, ODS, Data-Marts and OLAP concepts and designs
- Experienced with Big Data infrastructures is a plus
- Experienced with CRM and ERP integrations with BI systems is a plus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.