Data Engineer - BI Support
We are looking for a Data Engineer to integrate the Data Engineering team, being responsible for helping maintain and improve the BI architecture and tools, improving overall user experience with our products. You will also support the data analysts with technical questions associated with the usage of the BI tool, as well as the overall business users.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Continuous improvement of Data procedures and processes to ensure increased reliability.
- Problem troubleshooting, root cause analysis and implementations to prevent repeated occurrences
- Automate recurring manual procedures.
- Documentation on problem solving guides that will enhance Data Support.
- Support the business users on how to use the BI tool.
- Be a keen advocate of quality and continuous improvement
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Computer science.
- Experience working with relational DBs like SQL Server (Oracle or PostGreSQL)
- Experience in building and maintaining data pipelines in a custom or commercial ETL tool (SSIS, Talend, Informatica, ...)
- Experience working in Agile environments with SCRUM methodologies.
- Familiar with in continuous delivery principles: version control, unit and automated tests.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, the ability to work in a fast moving operational environment and you are enthusiastic and with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Good communication skills and teamwork believer
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Be organized, detail oriented and resilient to stress
Experience with cloud infrastructures (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Google Cloud Platform)
Experience working with a BI reporting tool (Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, Looker, etc)