Technical SEO Executive
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
A unique opportunity to work in a technical SEO team within a larger global SEO department. You will work closely with the Senior Technical SEO Executive and Manager to support the technical expansion and contribution to the organic performance of Farfetch.
You will have good overall technical SEO experience having worked on e-commerce platforms or clients previously. You are comfortable tackling on-site technical challenges and have a passion for technical SEO.
What you’ll do:
- You will work on competitor technical audits identifying key strategic opportunities and advantages and produce recommendations and insights for the SEO team
- You will run regular analyses on the search engine crawl behaviour of Farfetch identifying problems and putting forward solutions
- You will work on the bug reporting process between the SEO team and product teams using Jira helping solve issues at a global level
- You will monitor any technical issues flagged by Google and our other tools and work to fix them on a regular basis
- You will produce and present a monthly technical SEO report to the SEO managers and Head of SEO on the technical SEO performance
- You will help the wider SEO team optimise their markets quickly using automation and scalable processes
- You will monitor search engine behaviours and update the SEO team on a regular basis of any changes
- You will work on all 3rd party technical SEO tools and ensure they are setup and used correctly throughout the team
Who you are:
- Experienced in SEO, with industry experience either agency or client-side
- Well organized and experienced at working in a fast-paced environment
- You are detailed orientated with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy and documentation
- You are a strong communicator regardless of the format (email, documentation, presentation, discussion)
- You are experienced in Advanced Web Rankings, Google Analytics, Search Metrics, BrightEdge, Majestic, Ahrefs, Tableau and SEMRush
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.