Junior Finance Analyst
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 2,200 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
This is an exciting role for a strong analyst to join the Office Operations team in a very fast-paced business. We are searching for an enthusiastic team player to bring best practice to the budgeting, spendings, savings and planning in order to build and drive forward the office operations strategy.
What You’ll do:
- Support Office Operations team with KPI reporting, monthly updates and meetings with stakeholders and management;
- Prepare reports to aid stakeholders in cost management;
- Support the department with new projects as they arise, collecting and processing data, providing analyses, identifying opportunities and exploiting trends, always ensuring the quality of data provided;
- Encourage best practice across all offices.
Who You Are:
- Have a degree in Economics, Management or other related areas;
- Experienced in reporting;
- An expert in Excel; SQL knowledge (as a plus);
- A professional with an excellent team working attitude with ability to interact with different departments;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- A professional with strong analytical skills, data based decision making mind-set and detail oriented;
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility and a problem-solver.
- A professional with excellent communication skills and ability to deal with stress.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships