Head of Customer Service - Black and White
One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
About the role:
Reporting to the Global Customer Service Director, you will be responsible for driving excellent results and productivity of the Customer Service Black and White Teams. You will be managing a team of B&W Customer Service Supervisors and working closely with the Brands, Commercial Teams and internal operational teams to ensure SLAs are met and to promote the highest level of service excellence.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for the daily contact with the brands, build the relationship and handle any type of escalations.
- You will lead on meetings with the Brands to review CS performance/ Service/ Quality
- You will be responsible for executing the global service strategy, ensuring SLAs are achieved
- You will identify the voice of the customer and develop strategies to define and deliver a luxury customer service experience
- You will act as an escalation point for all B&W operational issues
- You will act as a service optimization adviser, identifying and anticipating your needs
- You will be a source of information about changes within B&W Farfetch and the industry
- You will provide leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company’s service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service
- You will assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service; implement service improvement strategies
- You will act as final point of escalation for team for customer or IT related issues
- You will identify key areas of improvement and partner with global management team to implement tailored policies, procedures, technical improvements and training programs to address those areas
- You will work with Real-Time Supervisor to manage staffing plans to ensure capacity is met, taking into consideration on and off-peaks
- You will provide weekly customer feedback report
- You will manage customer related costs
- You will work closely with global B&W Teams to ensure consistency of service and productivity
- You will act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a customer focused approach to business initiatives
- You will support B&W Customer Service Supervisors recruit, train and develop Customer Service Advisors to ensure knowledge and skill-set growth
- You are able to travel internationally occasionally when required
Who you are:
- You have proven leadership and management capabilities
- You have solid e-commerce experience and knowledge
- You have a deep understanding of luxury fashion and brands
- You have strong commercial acumen with the ability to pivot quickly according to business needs and to manage change with confidence
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to manage and organize a team from a performance as well as development perspective
- You are able to make sound business decisions with a strong sense of urgency
- You have the ability to work across all levels and offices within an organization with a collaborative approach
- Having B2B experience is a preference
- You have a passion for providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- You have flexibility in schedule; must be available to work possible evenings, weekends and holidays when needed
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.