Content Manager - Product Info (Maternity Cover)
Reporting into our Director of Content you will lead a large global team of Product Content specialists, Product Description Writers, QC agents, through to Size & Fit Specialists and agents. This role will take on exciting new projects and lead our product information to new heights. You will work with Content, Production, Operations Strategy, Product & Engineering to elevate our on-site content & build a future strategy for product information.
With a growing team, a focus on operational excellence and a drive to constantly push the status quo, this will be a role that is both challenging and incredibly exciting.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team responsible for all aspects of product information, from technical descriptions, editorial descriptions and size & fit.
- Ensure KPIs and quality measures are met within the description team.
- Own and execute all projects aiming to improve product information, providing our customer with the details they need to make an informed purchase.
- Lead the way in researching new product information initiatives and creating inspirational content improvements to our product pages.
- Work with UX, Product Design & Product to marry our content initiatives to the wider design/product strategies.
- Act as the connection between our customer and our Production facilities, influencing their workflows to continually improve our data, sizing & product information output.
- Functionally lead our product description team (both technical and editorial information), maintaining BAU excellence, productivity & quality.
- Become a key work stream owner in the Content Hub, our strategy to provide our customers with truly elevated content.
Who You Are:
- A true leader, capable of managing a large diverse team across multiple offices and countries.
- A technical fashion/product specialist with proven experience in Size & Fit, fashion production, e-comm production or garment manufacture.
- A lover of luxury fashion with an eye for detail
- A focused, driven individual with proven experience executing operational projects
- An open and collaborative personality
- Experienced in handling data to drive business decisions
- Exceptional people skills & stakeholder management
- Happy to travel extensively for project execution