Partner Success Data Analyst
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
WE´RE DRIVING PARTNER´S JOURNEY WHILE PROVIDING A SEAMLESS AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS EXPERIENCE.
We´re at the starting point of partner´s journey playing a unique role while: being the connection with all our operational teams; guiding partners day to day and delivering excellent service levels. Establishing long lasting relationships with partners is at the core of our team. Expertise and trust is how we want them to know us. We bring partners voice to the business while supporting them in achieving their goals. As a team, we came a long way since we started 3 years ago, we grew to around 70 people being the biggest team based in Portugal followed by the US one. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms providing partners end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions.
Reporting to the Partner Success Manager, you will be responsible for providing business reporting, strategic and tactical insights as well as key recommendations to measure, track and improve KPIs. You will need to use your data analysis expertise to support various projects and ad-hoc reporting requests and, using technical skills to follow up with Business Intelligence teams on the development of new reports.
What You’ll do:
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Help develop new KPIs & benchmarking to track and measure Partner Success
- Analyze available data and generate recommendations based on insights to drive commercial successes
- Develop dashboards to present insights and in visually impactful way
- Work with multiple data sets to prepare, cleanse and manipulate client data for use in Partner reporting.
- Support the Brand and Boutique Success teams to create reporting & navigate data to present to brand and boutique partners.
- Develop custom reporting via SQL and other BI tools to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership.
- Add value to requests from business leaders and build a reporting logic that will produce analytical measures to tell the story of what is happening in the business;
- Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data and reports to ensure a high quality of standards;
- Work with development team to scope out and implement new reports and tools as necessary;
- Pull data from databases for own use or business owner use;
- Manage data manipulation and provide scheduled reports.
Who You Are:
- A professional with a degree in Statistics or related field
- An excellent communicator and able to present complex data clearly
- Skilled at processing and analyzing large amounts of data using Excel and SQL (required)
- Experienced in working with data presentation tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Able to work independently in a structured manner
- Experienced in customer centric roles (preferentially)
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Experienced in analytical tasks in one of the following areas: segmentation models, customer health, and retention & churn prediction (preferentially)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A calm, confident and charismatic individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.