Senior Private Client Personal Shopper
You will be a true leader and set examples for the Private Client team whilst proactively following up on correspondence to maximize sales opportunities - ultimately turning sales contacts into repeat loyal clientele.
We need a true networker, someone who is comfortable with attending company events as well as hosting intimate client engagement opportunities. It is imperative you are a visual representation of the department and have a real sense of urgency when following up with attendees to ensure the building of lasting relationships. Along with product requests, it is imperative to optimize product knowledge and share trainings when required with the Junior and Personal Shopping consultants on engagement techniques on product and style recommendation.
You will provide end-to-end Private Client luxury service with engaged established clients
- You will have 150 elite client base
- You will identify new business opportunities and cascade to personal shoppers for actions
- You will hold 1-1 appointments (wardrobe consultations)
- You will host regional mini events
- You will attend networking/social events
- You will manage projects when required; paying attention to timings, quality and budgets
- You will allocate work load/trainings to relevant team members and provide feedback
- You will maintain departments brand awareness enabling effective communications with Private Clients, brands and boutiques to enhance the shopping experience
- You will activate and carry out departments strategy & guidelines for a unified understanding and approach
- You will track personal and regional sales against target
- You will submit weekly and monthly feedback on sales and region
- You will have Live client book with an elite list of clientele
- You will have proven track record delivering financial targets
- You will have proactive approach to driving sales.
- You will be able to exceed client expectations
- You are digitally and Tech savvy ideally with experience within an online business
- You will have depth knowledge on brands and trends
- You are confident, articulate, self-motivated, work independently & part of a team
- You are able to work under pressure
- You have organizational time management, ability to work to deadlines
- You have interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Second language is a bonus
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.