Talent Acquisition Specialist
To face a extraordinary increase of growth of our fantastic team in Guimarães, you will handle high volume recruitment in Production mainly for management positions.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that we meet the recruitment plan and keep the Hiring Managers up to date;
- Develop and execute different sourcing strategies like advertising, employee referrals and direct sourcing;
- Organize and perform all selection activities such as interviews, selection tests or case studies;
- Present job offers to selected candidates;
- Provide feedback to all candidates during the recruitment process;
- Able to source candidates and conduct searches to build strong candidate pipelines autonomously;
- Follow up on the selected candidates to assure a great on-boarding experience.
Who you are:
- Degree in Psychology/Human Resources or related field;
- Previous experience in full life cycle recruiting;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus;
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and LinkedIn Recruiter would be an advantage;
- Good command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player attitude;
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Passionate about people and focused in delivering an outstanding recruiting experience for candidates and Hiring Managers.