Marketing Production Executive
As part of the team responsible for the content upload globally across the Farfetch website and apps, you will be ensuring consistency and accuracy across all the Farfetch sub folders and channels.
Ideally you will have proven experience in this field either agency side, or within a high volume marketing production function. Having outstanding organisational skills is key for this role, as well as being a great communicator.
About the department:
Consisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
What you’ll do:
Briefing and project management:
- You will put together a briefing process to ensure all briefs are communicated correctly to the designers before they begin work. Break down marketing briefs to calculate the required resource needed to fulfil the briefs, alongside QA’ing the team output.
- You will create a process for managing the copywriting schedule and collecting of translations from content writers/translators in the business on specific projects.
- You will own the production process for the Marketing Production team, providing and updating the production schedule to team members and ensuring teams are aware of deliverable dates and milestones. You will keep management informed of the project's progress and deliverables and highlight any potential problems that may arise.
- You will support other production activities when necessary including localisation projects and new brand project launches.
- You will support and project manage the transition of the Marketing Production team to a new CMS and language system.
- You will constantly work on optimising the current workflow and building efficient processes.
Content and asset management:
- You will be responsible for the content upload across website & app globally for the homepage, landing pages and meganav through an in-house CMS .
- You will be scheduling content to go live accordingly with campaign launch times.
- You will undertake QA Testing before launch, analysing and effectively communicating any issues.
- You will work with the Creative team to manage the Digital Asset Management tool to ensure all marketing teams/ designers have access to assets required and these are kept in an organised way.
- You will support on making minimal changes or re-sizing assets when necessary.
- You will co-ordinate digital assets delivery for international marketing and product teams.
Who you are:
- You are experienced in working in a similar role, with experience in planning and content project management for global websites.
- You have a strong understanding of web, digital and creative teams with excellent time management skills and an ability to drive a project forward to ensure it meets its deadlines.
- You have experience in managing complex workflows, and putting a scheduling tool into practice effectively.
- You have experience in Content Management Systems, managing high volumes of content for global teams.
- You are experienced in managing a range of production dependencies across a wide range of platforms.
- Experience in Photoshop and InDesign.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have outstanding organisational skills.
- You have an excellent understanding of design consistencies and attention to detail.
- You are able to work under pressure and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a desire to learn and use new technologies.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication.
- You are willing to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
- You have a good understanding of the wider fashion industry.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.