Who we are
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our Tech Team, based in Porto, Lisbon and London is formed by over 700 professionals who have a full stack ambition and the scale to create a new operating system that will reinvent fashion for customers, brands and boutiques.
We are looking for world-class talent to bring the best, learn and develop in a way you won't find anywhere else.
What you'll do:
- Develop software applications for backoffice or website infrastrutures;
- Stay up to speed with all backend and web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns;
- Knowledge on performance and security topics;
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle with emphasis on software quality processes.
Who You Are:
- Experienced with Microsoft development tools and programming languages;
- Experienced in object oriented languages (C#, VB.NET or Java);
- Proficient using ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI and unit testing frameworks;
- Knowledgeable of SQL language and experience using relational databases with preference for SQL Server;
- Experienced in NoSQL databases and SOA architecture is a plus;
- A professional with experience working with SCRUM methodologies is a plus;
- An excellent team worker and with communication skills;
- Skilled in Problem solving and with proactive attitude.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships