Account Management Data Analyst
With us, you’ll work at the creative, cutting-edge of fashion. You’ll source emerging boutiques and spot trends and work with some exceptional luxury brands. Our Commercial team consists of Buying & Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Brands Partnership, Business Development, Account Management & Vendor Funding. Currently a team of 35 in total, we have grown extensively over the last years and collaborate with almost every team across the business.
This role requires a strategic business thinker who can analyze vast amounts of inventory/stock and sales data. Responsibilities include using data analysis expertise to support various projects and ad-hoc reporting requests and, using technical skills to follow up with Business Intelligence teams on the development /upgrade new reports depending on new business needs (performance tracking, forecasting,…).
What you’ll do:
- Support ad-hoc analytical needs. Work with stakeholders to obtain a better business understanding and work towards business goals;
- Develop custom reporting via SQL and other BI tools to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership. Add value to requests from business leaders and build a reporting logic that will produce analytical measures to tell the story of what is happening in the business;
- Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data and reports to ensure a high quality of standards;
- Work with development team to scope out and implement new reports and tools as necessary;
- Pull data from databases for own use or business owner use;
- Manage data manipulation and provide scheduled reports.
Who you are:
- Have a degree in Statistics or related field;
- Have strong Excel and SQL skills;
- An excellent strategic thinker with strong analytical skills;
- An excellent communicator with great presentation skills, both verbal and written;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Able to work across different departments, scoping out needs and translating into output that makes sense;
- Experienced in a commercial role preferably within an Internet or retail/consumer products business and/or management consulting is also considered a plus.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.