Enterprise Data Architect
We are looking for a Data Architect that will joining our growing Architect Team, helping design and build the number one high-fashion platform.
On-site the majority of the time, you'll coordinate and drive the evaluation, conceptualization, design, and integration of major new capabilities into the product line, ensuring that product design and technology choices anticipate future needs. This is a hands-on role, so prepare yourself to collaborate with the engineering and product teams to promote a productive organization and amazing culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help plan technology strategies, considering both technical and business needs.
- Design simple solutions to complex business problems assuring availability, scalability, and performance.
- Provide global technical mentorship and support for data modeling and architectural design.
- Think holistically and work with other architects to ensure that all components are aligned with the company strategy.
- Search and research new technologies that fit enterprise use cases.
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with a minimum of 8 years of professional experience as a data engineer/architect.
- Experienced in data modeling and designing data flows (ETL\ELT) with large datasets.
- Experienced in batch and stream processing.
- Knowledgeable of SOA and service communication using RESTful APIs.
- Knowledgeable of Data Management and Data Governance.
- Excellent team worker with great communication skills.
- Problem solver and dedicated.
- Good at leading, following and getting out of the way.
- Experienced in the following technologies is a plus: SQL Server BI, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Hadoop Ecosystem, Apache Spark.