Partner Success Specialist (Italian Speaker)
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
We´re driving partner´s journey while providing a seamless and successful business experience.
We´re at the starting point of partner´s journey playing a unique role while: being the connection with all our operational teams; guiding partners day to day and delivering excellent service levels. Establishing long lasting relationships with partners is at the core of our team. Expertise and trust is how we want them to know us. We bring partners voice to the business while supporting them in achieving their goals. As a team, we came a long way since we started 3 years ago, we grew to around 70 people being the biggest team based in Portugal followed by the US one. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms providing partners end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions.
As a Partner Success Specialist, you are expected to be a trusted advisor to Farfetch boutique and/or brand partners, addressing their business needs, strategic goals, and operational targets. You are responsible for ensuring that all operational/technical activities are closely aligned with the strategy for each partner, allowing the full potential of the partnership to be achieved.
You will design, plan, implement and/or support solutions that will drive partners to achieve operational success with Farfetch. You will need to work closely with other key stakeholders in the partner lifecycle to ensure a seamless partner experience.
What you'll do:
- Be the champion partner engagement by developing relationships with the partner’s key decision makers and managing partner health at every stage of the lifecycle;
- Manage onboarding effectively so that the foundations of the partnership are well established from the start;
- Lead the development of operational solutions based on partner requirements and support Retail Logistics with complex technical solutions;
- Manage partner’s adoption, training and development of best practices to continuously drive efficiency;
- Focus on continuously delivering business & technical value as the partnership evolves, involving different stakeholders when required;
- Be the internal voice of partners from an operational perspective;
- Positively reinforce a two-way communication channel with internal teams such as Account Management, Business Development, and Partner Service so that our services are aligned with the partner lifecycle;
- Proactively monitor operational KPIs and follow up effectively;
- Constructively challenge partners to improve their operational processes;
- Develop and implement tailored success plans maximizing partner’s performance;
- Anticipate business risks based on existing data and historical behaviors and implement corrective measures;
- Build and present monthly/quarterly/seasonal business reviews;
- Focus on a specific portfolio of Partners according to Success Manager guidelines
Who you are:
- Experienced in a B2B environment;
- Passionate for providing exceptional service to both internal and external customers;
- A professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization;
- Organized with action planning skills;
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for process optimization;
- A professional with Analytical mindset and ability to extract, interpret and storytell data;
- Empathetic and with an unique ability to extract and understand customer needs;
- A professional with proven experience in implementing successful strategies and achieving ROI and other measures of success;
- Capable to multi-task and shift focus as required, with an excellent sense of prioritization and timing;
- Independent, self-sufficient, and also with strong inter-personal skills;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work across teams with a collaborative approach;
- A professional with strong negotiation skills;
- A professional with commercial sense and problem-solving skills;
- Experienced in Retail operations;
- Experience in and knowledgeable of E-commerce (is a plus);
- A professional with an understanding of luxury customers (is a plus)
- 3 years’ experienced in success/account management environment (sales can also be considered);
- Fluent written and spoken English (C level);
- Fluent written and spoken Italian (C level);
- A professional with advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint skills;
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.