What you’ll do:
- Train, mentor and provide competency-based and performance management feedback to the team;
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency, quality, and cost;
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations;
- Provide vision and guidance to the Post-production team in meeting performance metrics;
- Positively reinforce and engage the team in ensuring the quality standard is maintained;
- Ensure operating standards such as standardized work, operating rules, 5S, and visual management tools are in place and consistently executed;
- Participate in the selection and hiring process;
- Responsible for communicating strategy to his department/ team and translating it into operational and tactic plans;
- Capable of forecasting challenges in the operational area as well as coming up with liable solutions, by planning actions at short and medium term;
- Managing and controlling the product flow and digital content;
- Looks for solutions defined by high risk areas and leads strategic operating plans;
- Helps defining Budget according to Digital Production criteria and manage the available budget for supplies.
- Defines and meets the deadline for all his/ her direct reports OKRs, within the company’s/ local management guidance.
- Inspires and positively drives the team as an example to be followed.
- Developing and supporting a cross functional culture of continuous improvement
Who you are:
- 3 years of experience within a fast-paced production environment;
- Good knowledge and passion for Photography and Photo Editing;
- Regular user of IT systems (MS Office) and photo editing/management (Adobe Bridge, Lightroom, Photoshop);
- Previous experience in people management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Knowledge about Kaizen methodologies;
- Able to manage multiple, competing priorities;
- Good Communication skills and Problem Solving;
- Organized and proactive;
- High School level or higher;
- Prior experience of working with editors and photographers;
- Proven ability to work with large schedules and interpret forecasts;
- Proven record of managing multiple projects within budget and time constraints;
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity in a fast-moving environment;
- A professional with strong service mind-set.