Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About The Role:
This is an exciting time for Farfetch as we are experiencing a period of unprecedented growth. We are looking for an outstanding CRM Assistant to focus on developing CRM at Farfetch – planning and executing best-in-class retention programs, driving engagement in our web, email and mobile experiences, and supporting growth in our international regions.
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a good communicator and passionate about all things digital. Reporting into the CRM Manager, you will also work closely with international teams and internal departments, executing CRM marketing strategies based on commercial objectives.
What you’ll do:
- You will plan and execute CRM campaigns, including, but not limited to:
- Planning content for CRM marketing communications (email & push)
- Building campaigns within our 3rd party ESP (Responsys)
- Proofing and deploying campaigns in a timely fashion and to a high standard
- Optimisation of campaigns through test and learn activity
- You will coordinate the Global CRM calendar, feeding in relevant insights and choosing when and what messages to send
- You will liaise with local teams to support regional campaigns
- You will monitor subscriber and push opt-in lists & work with key stakeholders on programs related to acquiring subscribers and push opt-ins
- You will support cross-channel activities including on-site messaging (using our 3rd party tool Qubit), push notifications and in-app messages
- You will support the development of personalised and automated CRM campaigns
- You will review analysis and reporting for CRM activity and make recommendations based on results
- You will collaborate with the UX, Product, Design, International, Customer Insights and Global Digital Marketing teams when designing and delivering campaigns
Who you are:
- You are a recent graduate/ graduate with relevant placement experience
- You have a degree from a top tier university with a strong quantitative component. If no quant component at degree level, then ideally A level maths or equivalent
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- You are confident in presenting to and working with senior team members
- You have a passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills
- You are proficient in Excel
- You have experience working with Oracle/ Responsys or similar Tier 1 Email Service Provider
- You have a good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.