E-Commerce Payments Technician
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
The Payments Technician will support and improve the processes and experiences through the customer payment lifecycle at Farfetch. The role supports both our end customer and our internal customers, and sits within the Payments team in the E-commerce Operations department.
What you'll do
• Execute daily tasks and achieve KPIs relating to supporting the order lifecycle like chargeback defence, refund management, and supporting queries from internal customers and stakeholders
• Liaise with our external payment providers whenever necessary to resolve issues and queries in chargeback management and customer issues
• Work with all departments to drive process improvements within the team and in interactions with Delivery, Fraud, Finance, Customer Service and Account Managers amongst others • Work closely with Finance to assure all the deadlines are met regarding the monthly accounting processes
• Deliver projects that improve team KPIs
• Detect daily issues and support the tech team in resolving them
• Manage and control operational processes such as allocating incurred cost to internal departments
• Above all, drive the team forward and continuously improve
Who you are
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• A professional with strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
• Knowledgeable of retail and finance concepts (preferred)
• A proactive person who likes to solve problems
• Team player, but capable of working independently
• Someone that wants to make a difference!
• Knowledgeable of Excel
• Have a degree or relevant experience (preferred)
• Fluent in English (mandatory)
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.