We are looking for a Stylist that will report to the Styling Manager. You will be responsible for preparing the outfit rails each day ready for the shoot and ensure they achieve their daily targets. Using your fashion and brand knowledge, you will develop the Farfetch visual aesthetic and image quality.
What You'll Do:
- Thorough and broad brand knowledge
- Style and shoot inspiring on brand, on trend looks daily
- Work with photographer on set to direct model and select best poses/imagery
- Work with the Studio co-ordinator to continuously try and find ways to streamline the process and make it more efficient whilst ensuring the quality is maintained
- Ensure all ‘crucial’ new brands are researched prior to being shot
Who you are:
- A professional with 3-5 years of experience as a Stylist, either in house or as a freelancer
- A professional with extensive portfolio of styling luxury brands
- Able to maintain a calm and composed temperament in a frenetic environment, and ensure issues are deflected from the studio
- Able to make quick on the spot decisions
- Flexible ‘can-do’, up-beat attitude
- Knowledgeable of thorough runway, trend and brand
- Knowledgeable of the needs of the business from both a creative and production perspective
Important note: you must have immediately availability to join this project and to work in different schedules (during the week or at weekends, between 6am and 22pm)
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
• Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
• Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees.
Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships