We are looking for a Software Architect to joining our growing Architecture team. To helping design and build the number one high-fashion platform. On-site the majority of the time, you'll coordinate and drive the evaluation, conceptualization, design, and integration of major new capabilities into the product line, ensuring that product design and technology choices anticipate future needs. This is a hands-on role, so prepare yourself to collaborate with the engineering and product teams to promote a productive organization and amazing culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help plan technology strategies, considering both technical and business needs.
- Design simple solutions to complex business problems assuring availability, scalability, and performance.
- Provide global technical mentorship and support for short-term technical decisions and long-term strategic vision.
- Think holistically and work with other architects to ensure that all components are aligned with the company strategy.
- Search and research new technologies that fit company use cases.
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with a minimum of 8 years of professional experience as a senior engineer/architect.
- Experience in designing and developing large-scale distributed applications.
- Knowledgeable of SOA, EDA and service communication using RESTful APIs.
- Knowledgeable of Enterprise Software Patterns.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Excellent team worker with great communication skills.
- Quick learner, problem solver and dedicated.
- Good at leading, following and getting out of the way.
- Experience in the following technologies is a plus: .NET Core, Java, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Neo4j, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes.